Once you have crossed your 30s, you must be facing skin problems relating to aging. Looking young and seeking ways to hide your birthday is perhaps something on your list. In the past, people sat quietly and saw their youth passing by, but now the scene is a bit different. We have lots of treatment available to reduce or slow down aging.
In this article, we will discuss the facts and treatments of the most common skin problem “WRINKLES”.
What Are Wrinkles?
Mostly wrinkles start appearing after the age of 25. However, cases of premature aging are also reported. Wrinkles are basically creasing on the skin that appears due to lack of collagen. They are folds that normally appearing on that area of skin which is stretched repeatedly. Elastin, another protein in skin which maintains its elasticity also decreases with time.
Are Wrinkles Unavoidable?
However, if you live a long life, your skin will ultimately lose its firmness and elasticity and wrinkles will appear. However, with so many medications and treatments available you can delay or slow down the process of wrinkles. With cosmetics, you can hide wrinkles for some time. Whereas, cosmetic treatments can minimize wrinkles up to a greater extent
What Are Lip Lines?
Lip lines are vertical lines around your lips. They usually appear in old age and become more severe due to muscle activity in that area. They are also known as smokers lines.
Can You Prevent Wrinkles?
Well, there are a few steps you can take to prevent early signs of aging and the occurrence of wrinkles can be controlled. They are:
- Use sunblock: Don’t forget to apply sunblock, as sun rays can severely damage your skin. Excessive exposure to the sun without any protection is one of the most common causes of early aging. So it is essential that you protect yourself against harmful rays of the sun with sunscreens.
- Quit smoking: If you are a smoker then it’s a piece of bad news for you. Smokers tend to age quickly. Don’t smoke as it is neither good for your body nor for your skin. Lip lines appear due to excessive smoking.
- Use anti-aging creams: You can use anti-aging creams and serums to avoid wrinkles and other signs of aging. But choose your products wisely and take professional advice. Lip serums can be used to treat wrinkles around the lip area.
- Maintain your vitamins and mineral level: It is essential that you take a healthy diet. Your diet must contain all the essential nutrients and minerals. Lack of vitamins, calcium and other nutrition can adversely affect your skin.
- Exercises: Routine workouts and exercises designed especially for skincare can really help in combating wrinkles.
Facts About Wrinkles:
- Wrinkles are one of the most common and reliable signs of aging. Pigmentation, dark spots and laxity are other signs.
- Ultraviolet sun rays are one of the most common factors that cause wrinkles. Wrinkles appear throughout the body. However, areas that are most exposed to the sun tend to get wrinkled earlier, like face, hands, etc.
- Wrinkles can be divided into four categories:
- Crinkle Lines
- Permanent Elastotic Creases
- Dynamic Expression Lines
- Gravitational Folds
- Our lifestyle, hereditary factors, and geographical location are factors that are major causes of wrinkles and lip lines.
- There are different kinds of treatments available for removing wrinkles and laugh lines. Over the counter products like retinol, antioxidants and moisturizers help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. In case of more deep wrinkles non-surgical treatments, for instance, chemical peels, Botox, fillers are effective.
Non-Surgical Treatments To Cure Wrinkles:
Thanks to advancement in medical science, now you can treat your wrinkles. These treatments are non-invasive and can treat your wrinkles up to some extent. They do not involve prolonged medication and can be treated within 2-3 sittings.
This treatment is very effective in case of mild wrinkles. It removes the dead skin on your face and thus your skin looks smoother and younger. It is kind of a chemical used to remove the upper layer of dead cells.
Botox are injections that temporarily paralyze the affected area and improve the appearance of fine lines around the region such as the forehead, around the eyes and other wrinkles. This treatment is very effective and safe. It has been a practice for years.
These are also kind of injectables that add volume to your face. These are injected into areas around lips and cheeks to make you look younger. This treatment is also very effective and last for months
Consider Rejuvn8medical For Wrinkle Treatments:
Rejuven8medical is a reputed health clinic in Sugarland Texas; we have expertise in these treatments. You can visit us today and get detailed information about all these treatments. Our team will monitor you and provide you the best advice according to your skin health.
Don’t worry about skin health now; we are here to serve you!